Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Our methods can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your flooring investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants. We'll remove those pollutants to maintain air quality.
- Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made of of dry dirt and particles. When carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
- Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Prevents build-up of harmful substances.
- Enhances the appearance of any room, which says a lot about the overall cleanliness of a home.
- Improves home morale! You just feel better!
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites.
- Maintains the carpet's warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
Credit: www.zerorez.com (Brian Dixon)
Ready to Try Zerorez Nashville?
Give us a call at 615-535-9376 or book your service online by visiting www.zeroreznashville.com.