To celebrate the “Dog Days of Summer” promotion going on at Zerorez Nashville, we would like to highlight some helpful tips, tricks & resources for you and your pooch during the month of August!
If you are a pet owner then you know all too well the guilt of leaving your dog behind. With this in mind, we have come up with 5 fun and pet friendly summer activities to keep the whole family happy:
- Buy a kiddie pool and invite your friends and their dogs over for some grilling and hanging out. The dogs will get to socialize & stay cool while you have fun (guilt-free).
- Find a restaurant or café that has a pet friendly patio. This is a new fad that has taken storm, so take advantage! You can sit back and relax while others give your dog some good attention.
- Visit your local dog parks. This is a fantastic way for you and your dog to meet some new friends and get some great exercise. Find yourself a shady spot to watch all the dog park action unfold but make sure you keep an eye on your dog and watch for signs of overheating.
- Go camping! Many state parks will allow dogs as long as they are kept on a leash. This is a great activity that both you and your dog will definitely enjoy.
- Go for a scenic drive with your dog. This is a relaxing and enjoyable thing to do that will keep the both of you cool during these hot days…and you don’t even need a destination!
August “Dog Days of Summer” Promotion
Zerorez Nashville would like to offer all you pet lovers a fabulous deal for the month of August: Book a carpet cleaning appointment with Zerorez and receive 15% off a pet treatment! Call 615-535-9376 or visit www.zeroreznashville.com to schedule a time for Zerorez Nashville to come to your home.
More Pet Friendly Tips, Tricks & Resources from the Blog